Sunday, January 23, 2011

The fifth

How is it that I've turned around and everyone around me is pregnant?  Are we that age now?  It seems just yesterday it was all wedding showers and now I have to really think about who of my friends don't have children.  Its just the natural progression of things I suppose, but wow life is flying by!

I had the honor of helping host one of my favorite people in the whole world, Kelly's, baby shower.  Her son Glen Curtis Russell V (yes the fifth!) will be here any day now.  I'm so excited for this couple and their new little family of three (five including the cats, which I know Kelly will want me to include).


Here are some highlights from the day:








This also gave me a chance to visit my beloved First Colony Church of Christ.  Such amazing, beautiful women of God worship here and I am so grateful for their friendship and love!
 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment