Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Encore!

Here are some of the Kruger Park pictures that Bekki and Alan brought me from our trip that I didn't get to bring home the first time.  **Point of interest** well at least for me, the Bachelor is taking his "getaway" dates to South Africa and it really looks like it is to Kruger Park!  I guess I have to keep watching to find out ;-).....









Breathtaking.......











I'm not sure what the Lord is trying to teach me, but literally as I pulled some of my favorite pics from this album, my memory stick broke.  In essence these are all that I have from that set now....There is nothing else to do but laugh about it I suppose, these were my favorite ones and I can get the pictures from the Watts the next time I see them, but why when you start a new budget, do all these expenses creep up?!?!

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment