Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cooking with Leamons

Oh how I do love a great blog name!  I am very grateful for the last name Lovett.  As "I Love It!" is one of my favorite things to say =).  This new blog, Cooking with Leamons is one that you are going to want to follow.  It is done by one of my most dear friends, Rachel whose maiden name is Leamons...precious!  She is an AMAZING cook.  I absolutely love everything she has ever made for our many dinners together and the recipes I've picked up from her are always a hit.  People fall all over themselves for these dishes and I am so glad she is going to be sharing these with all of us.  Enjoy and Bon Appetite!

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.  By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another
John 13: 34-35

No comments:

Post a Comment