Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gig 'Em Longhorns???

For my brother Trevor, two B.As and one J.D. is just not enough letters behind his name.  After law school in Kansas, Trevor was accepted to University of Texas' L.L.M. program and had a few M.B.A. classes thrown in for good measure.  What can I say, the kid is educated!

While at Texas, Trevor joined the UT hockey team so my mom and I decided to head to weird Austin to see him in action.  Now its very difficult for me to see Trevor in such an ugly color such as burnt orange, but I was totally impressed by how well he can skate!  He's super aggressive....gee I wonder where he learned that....and seems to have a lot of fun out there.


It was inevitable.........























Now I have seen first hand how strong a mother's love is, as my mom wore a UT sweatshirt!!!  I couldn't help but gag a little bit as they played the UT fight song, but if there was ever someone more at home in Austin its Trevor, so I can't help but be happy for him.
Nice try mom....
#1 Fans!
In another Longhorn event, Amy Zoch had her baby shower in La Vernia, for which I got the honor of helping hostess.  I also got to fold a lot of tissue paper.....I can't wait to find out if Baby Zoch is a boy or girl!!!


Flotown Girls!
  
Diaper cake assembly

 News on the home front, we got our bedroom floors finished!

Stained Concrete

Happy House Projects =)

O Lord, you are our Father.
We are the clay, you are the potter.
We are all the work of your hand.
Isaiah 64:8



No comments:

Post a Comment