Thursday, December 30, 2010

Parting is such sweet sorrow

So our fairytale vacation was coming to a close.  Parting is a sweet sorrow....on one hand we were so sad to leave, but at the same time filled with such joy, love, and happiness for our time together.  We cooked up some of Alan's sable and made mango sorbet.  I miss mango!  I also wanted to get a few gifts for family back home and see the Pemba beach hotel before I left.




We are so happy for the life that Bekki and Alan have made overseas.  As much as I miss my dear friend, its hard not to want her there.  She is very much at home, has great friends, plus what a magnificent place to visit again!

Larry got a new bow for Christmas, so I guess we need to start planning our next safari =)

The priest answered them, “Go in peace. Your journey has the LORD’s approval.”
Judges 18:6

No comments:

Post a Comment