Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween and other fun stuff

Aww Reagan's first holiday....I must say we didn't do anything really over the top (or anything besides take pictures for this first holiday).  Since we are still in quarantine we'll wait on AMCC's Trunk or Treat for next year.  That gives me some time to think up a cute costume idea too.

We did take a few pictures of her Halloween outfit thanks to Aunt Kitty



We have an upcoming "Pink Out" A&M football game.  So Reagan and her dad got pink BTHO (Beat the Heck Outta) Breast Cancer shirts.  Reagan's Mimi has battled breast cancer so Reagan wanted to show her support!


As you can see Reagan is taking gaining weight VERY seriously!  I can't wait to see how much she weighs at her next doctor's appointment next Monday.  Its hard when I look at pictures from when she was first born to remember how she was ever that little!

She's finally 1 week adjusted!  That is so fun and much easier for me to tell people instead of she's ___ weeks but due on October 27th.  Although now I'll have to explain adjusted age...oh well, milestone hit!

My mom came in town this weekend as well to give Larry and I some together time.  We've been cooped up in the house so it was so nice to get to go to dinner together and catch up on us!  Man I love that guy!  Then my Uncle Wally graciously gave us tickets to the Aggie game.  It was a really tough loss for the Ags, but the weather was gorgeous and I got to saw Varsity's Horns Off with my family so that more than made up for it!

Staying at home watching the game with Grandmama

No comments:

Post a Comment